Do you need:
- Help with your disabled child or adult?
- Home health aide assistance to get them ready for school or work in the mornings?
- Home health aide assistance after they come home in the afternoon?
- Are you having surgery and need temporary support?
- Does your child need nursing assistance for medical issues or medication management?
- Does he or she need an OT, PT, or ST evaluation?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, The Support Program @ UniCare can help. This program is staffed by people who understand your needs. Pat Duplinsky is the manager of the program. Pat is the Nursing Supervisor who has over 25 years of experience working with people with disabilities. Eva Newell is the behaviorist, who also has over 25 years of experience in this field. When you call us with a referral, Eva will contact you and meet with you and your child. She will assist with assigning the correct home health aide for your child. Pat Duplinsky will coordinate the nurse to come to your home to start the services. Once this is completed, the home health aide can start. We have Spanish speaking nurses, pediatric nurses, and medical surgical nurses. We can meet your needs.
If you have any questions, you can call either Pat or Eva. 203- 368-6112.
UniCare is full service home care agency and can also provide care to you or any of your loved ones. Please call us for further information.